This blue bulb fits all Tiger River models manufactured before 2001.
1. Disconnect power to the spa.
2. Access the equipment compartment.
3. Locate the light housing light housing mounted on the equipment compartment wall.
4. Remove the screws securing the light housing to the equipment compartment wall.
5. Remove the light housing from the wall.
6. Remove the light bulb from the housing.
7. To install the bulb, reverse steps 1 to 6.
Note: Light bulbs have no warranty. If your light bulb is not lasting for years and years then the light ballast is bad and sending too much power to the bulb.
|Brand||Hot Tub Barn|